Due to the unforeseen pandemic of Covid-19, we must ensure all our customers and staff are safeguarded. One way we are doing this, is by being Covid Compliant at all times. We understand that purchasing your nursery items is and should be a pleasurable experience; even in these circumstances as we take extra precautions. At Newbie And Me we aim to give you the very best service and hopefully fulfil a similar experience to that prior to this pandemic.
Our stores are now working on a 1 hour appointment basis only. Please select the store you wish to visit, select the time of your appointment, we aim to give you the very best expert advice and demonstration on products to suite your needs.
Appointments: Please ensure you follow the guidance below to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Appointment types can be any of the following 3 – (1) at the door of the store, (2) virtual video call or (3) a phone call appointment
- For appointments at the door of the store, please bring suitable clothing, we even advise bringing an umbrella and a hot water bottle as we currently have colder weather
- For appointments on virtual video call or telephone call, please ensure you have a stable internet connection or reception. That your preferred video app/website is prepared.
- Try and arrive or be prepared 10 minutes before your appointment time. Each slot is 1 hour long
- Social distance by keeping a 2 metres distance at all times
- Use hand sanitiser provided
- Mask are to be worn during the appointment
- Keep product contact at a minimum
- Toilets will not be accessible
- Try and use contactless payments where necessary
- If you are feeling unwell please rearrange your appointment
- If you would like special arrangements for an appointment, such as time or accessibility please contact us