Warranty & Guarantee
All items purchased through Newbie and Me will come with a warranty to protect you from any manufacturing faults that may occur. We will exchange or repair any product if it displays a manufacturing fault within 30 days. Items after 30 days of purchase will be covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, during this warranty we will strive to rectify the fault accordingly, we will repair or send spare parts to you free of charge. To find out the length of your warranty, or should you have any problems or are uncertain on how to use any of our products, please get in touch or look through your instruction manual.
We may request from you, to send some images or a short video of the fault to be able to assist you to the best of our ability. From time to time we may request we collect the items from you, in this instance all costs will be covered by yourselves, if the fault is a manufacturing one, we will reimburse the costs which you have incurred from the postage. Items will need to be packaged for travel, we recommend that you keep the boxes should the products need to be returned.
All items returned to us as faulty will be checked by ourselves and if needed by the manufacturer. In some cases, the item may need to be sent to the manufacturer for them to investigate, which can take up to 20 days.
The warranty covers manufacturing faults, it does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or failure to follow recommended use, care or maintenance instructions.
Please be certain that any faults found are as a result of manufacturing defects or damage and not misuse or failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions. If the product is found to be defective from misuse, the goods will be returned to the customer at their own expense.
Please note any repairs made will not extend the original guarantee of the product. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of faulty goods.
In the instance that the packaging has been damaged during transit to you, we will not accept this as a faulty return if the goods are still in tact and in perfect condition. If the items are returned there will be a 30% re-stocking fee.
Please note we reserve the right to reject items that are uneconomical for repair or are in an unsuitable condition.
All products which require repair outside the guarantee period will be quoted for individually ** All parts are supplied subject to availability.
The original receipt must accompany any guarantee claim and the following rules apply:
- The guarantee is non transferable and only applies to the original purchaser of any product bought from Newbie and Me, when the original receipt is provided. (Dependant on product)
- The Guarantee does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear, such as tyres, inner tubes, foam handles and general fabric wear.
- The Guarantee applies to manufacturing and material defects only under normal domestic use in the United Kingdom.
- The Guarantee may not necessarily have the same length of cover for the pushchair accessories including bottle bags, cosy toes, foot muffs, pushchair liners, changing bags, rain covers, canopies, bug nets, parasols, head huggers, and neck supports etc
- The Guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturers control, including failure to follow the maintenance instructions and user guide, normal wear and tear, inappropriate use such as a single stroller being used for more than one child or the use of any 3rd party buggy boards, accidental or wilful misuse of the product, inappropriate storage or transportation methods and or inappropriate cleaning, modification or alteration of the product.*
- Any product which is found to be defective as defined within the Guarantee terms above, will be at Newbie and Me’s discretion. Either the product would be repaired by our approved service team or the original Manufacturer or we will supply spare parts to you free of charge or the product may be replaced with the same or a similar model to the same or similar specification.
- We have no obligation to, and do not, supply loan ‘buggies’ car seats or equipment while your return is in process, but we aim to resolve your problem as quick as we possibly can.
- In most cases, please contact us and not the manufacturer should you get a problem with any product purchased from us.
- All Return costs are initially at your expense but provided after inspection the fault is found to be within the Guarantee terms above, we will refund any postage charges incurred and return the repaired product to you free of charge.
- Please use a Courier Service which uses a tracking service as this will allow us to track your item. We will NOT refund in full any Premium Postal or Premium Courier services used.
- *If an item becomes damaged due to misuse or accidental damage, this will not be covered by the guarantee and you will be charged for the repair and or spare parts. If you have damaged an item accidentally, it should be covered by your household insurance. In the event of a dispute as to the cause of the failure, the manufacturer will arbitrate and their word will be final. Our guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- If a claim is made under Guarantee and the defect is not found to be defective as defined in the Guarantee terms above, Newbie and Me reserves the right to charge the customer a fee for parts, service and administration. In addition we will not refund any Postal or Courier charges incurred by you.