- Assembles in one minute, tool-free!
- Can be used from 6 months up to 3 years (max weight 15kg)
- Adjustable footrest for comfort at each age
- Smooth surfaces make it easy to wipe clean
- Detachable dishwasher safe tray
- Footrest offers 2 positions
- Harness easy to remove for cleaning and is machine washable
- Includes everything -high chair, tray & harness
- Ergonomically designed for children from 6 months to 3 years
- Three conﬁgurations for optimal seating at each age
- Adjustable foot rest oﬀers two positions
- Optional cushion for added softness & comfort
- The Stokke® Clikk™ High Chair with Tray and Harness is intended for children able to sit up unaided and up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15 kg/ 33lbs.
- Five-point harness
- JPMA certified. Tested & trusted
- Intertek GS certified
- No harmful substances/free from phthalates
- FSC®certiﬁed, European beech wood legs
- Fully covered by the Stokke® Warranty
The Clikk™ High Chair is another member of the Stokke® highchair family, including the multi-awarded Tripp Trapp® and Steps™ products. Is the Clikk™ going to repeat the success of the older siblings? Well, with its modern Scandinavian form it definitely has a great chance to do it!
The key feature of this highchair is simplicity – the Clikk™ does not require tools during assembly and during daily adjustments of elements to use – the whole works in a simple “click” system.
Like all Stokke® highchairs, the Click™ is characterised by its ergonomic design and elegance. Made of solid beech wood legs combined with completely non-toxic food-grade plastic elements providing superior high seating position for your child.
The included food tray that can be cleaned in the dishwasher, and it is equipped with the profiled stopper in the middle for keeping your baby in a safe zone. In addition, the package also includes a JPMA certified five-point seat harness, which ensures security, when the tray is detached.
The two positions of the footrest allow you to adapt the chair to your child’s age. Stokke® Clikk™ can be used from 6 months to approx. 3 years. The producer also offers a dedicated cushion (sold separately), which supports the child’s back and provides extra comfort.