Designed to grow with your child, the Solution Z i-Fix Plus is now certified to the latest UN R129/03 safety standard— incorporating enhanced testing procedures for side collisions.
Equipped with 12 height settings and automatic width adjustment, the head and shoulder protectors can be easily adjusted with one hand to meet each child’s individual space requirements. The patented reclining headrest keeps your child’s head in the safety zone of the car seat, and the seat’s air ventilation system keeps the seat at a cool temperature for your child’s comfort on hot days.
- Patented reclining headrest: The reclining headrest is a patented technology which prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child’s head remains in the safety zone at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision.
- Height and automatic width adjustment: The Solution Z i-Fix Plus grows with your child from 3 to 12 years, a long timeframe with lots of growth. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of the child. The smart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for the parent to adjust.
- Air ventilation system: Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days.
- L.S.P. System Plus: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
- Age Suitability: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Suitable for height: 100cm – 150cm
- Dimensions: L 40.5cm x W 53cm x H 62.5cm approx.