Skandi Cot Bed can be used from birth and will grow with your little one!. Use from birth to 18 months, you can then convert it into a toddler bed up to 4 years and with the additional Junior bed extension kit, it will grow with your child up to the age of 10 years!
This Skandi cot bed has been designed to really last through the years, made using natural beech wood without the use of MDF or veneer.
The handy mattress base has 3 height positions, making it easy for parents to get their little one in and out without over-stretching. Lift your newborn baby from the highest point and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent them from climbing out.
Please note: this set does not come with a mattress, you will need to purchase the SnuzKot Pocket Spring Mattress separately, or a mattress measuring 68 x 117cm
- Delivered flat packed
- No MDF or veneer
- Use from birth – 4 years
- No Formaldehyde in or on the Snuzkot
- Bold slats on the side of the cot bed
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Solid beech frame and stainless steel fixings
- Meets British Safety standard BSEN 716:2008
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Can be used from 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- External size: W72 X L133cm
- Mattress required 68 X 117cm – mattress sold separately
This Skandi chest features a practical changing area with a removable frame (no fixings left visible when removed) – perfect if you don’t have enough space in your nursery for an extra changing station. This changing unit can be used as a standalone dresser after it is no longer used as a nappy changing area.
It has been designed to last over the years, being made from natural beech wood, without the use of MDF or veneer.
- No MDF or veneer
- 3 spacious drawers
- Removable changing frame
- Converts into standalone dresser
- Matching feet and drawer handles
- Changing unit includes anti-tip straps
- Co-ordinates with the SnuzKot Skandi cot bed
- Changing unit is suitable up to 12 months or 11 kg
- Only use the changing pad designed specifically for this product
- The changing unit must be fixed to the wall, with the kit provided, for safe use of the product and to avoid tipping.
- Weight 22kg
- Dimensions: H96 X W85 X D55cm
- External Changing Unit/Dresser dimensions: H96 X W85 X D55cm