Made and designed in Britain, the superior mattress offers ”Dual Care” with a firmer sleep side for babies aged 0-18 months and a softer side offering the best support and comfort for little ones aged 18 months and over. The cover is made from Tencel which is a breathable natural fabric with excellent moisture wicking qualities. It’s naturally absorbent which ensures your mattress stays dry and cool while the smooth fibres make it super soft to touch. This hypo-allergenic mattress is water-resistant while the cover can be easily removed for washing at 60 degrees.
The superior mattress includes 190 individual pocket springs which provides flexible, targeted support for your baby and will actively respond to your child changing shape. The double sided mattress is designed using TRUE FIT to help minimise gaps in the corners of the cot bed thanks to the square sides of the mattress to keep little arms and legs safe.
The 100% waterproof inner has a temperature regulating cover which wicks away moisture and promotes airflow and breathability for a fresh and clean sleeping environment.
The beautiful british-made mattress is finished with delicate charcoal grey piping for that perfect finish.
This superior mattress is finished exquisitely on both sides with elegant charcoal grey piping.
- Firmer side suitable from birth to 18 months
- Softer side suitable from 18 months
- Mattress measures 70cm x 140cm
- Made and designed in Britain
- 190 individual pocket springs for superior ergonomic comfort
- Hypoallergenic to reduce reactions to allergens
- Dual-sided to grow with your developing child
- Removable mattress cover is washable at 60°C
- Waterproof interior ensures excellent moisture management
- TrueFit® borders prevent trapped arms and legs
- Natural Tencel Top recycled from eucalyptus for optimal moisture management
- Special fibres increase breathability, ensuring freshness
- Elegant charcoal grey piping finish
- Suitable for all Silver Cross cot beds
- Lifetime guarantee for your peace of mind
140cm x 70cm