Made and designed in Britain, the reversible quilted mattress features the softest natural fabrics for excellent breathability and comfort. It is water resistant with hypo-allergenic qualities, while the cover simply zips off for washing at 60 degrees.
The classic mattress is hypo-allergenic and includes 190 individual pocket springs provides, flexible, targeted support and will actively respond to your child changing shape. The mattress is designed with TRUE FIT which helps to minimise gaps in the corners of the cot bed thanks to the square sides of the mattress to keep little arms and legs safe.
The mattress is reversible with an easy to remove outer cover which makes washing efficient. The 100% waterproof inner and temperature regulating cover wicks away moisture and promotes airflow and breathability for a fresh and clean sleeping environment.
The beautiful british-made mattress is finished with delicate charcoal grey piping for that perfect finish.
This classic mattress is finished exquisitely on both sides with elegant charcoal grey piping.
- Mattress measures 70cm x 140cm
- Made and designed in Britain
- 190 individual pocket springs for superior ergonomic comfort
- Hypoallergenic to reduce reactions to allergens
- Removable mattress cover is washable at 60°C
- Waterproof interior ensures excellent moisture management
- TrueFit® borders prevent trapped arms and legs
- Natural Tencel Top recycled from eucalyptus for optimal moisture management
- Special fibres increase breathability, ensuring freshness
- Elegant charcoal grey piping finish
- Suitable for all Silver Cross cot beds
- Lifetime guarantee for your peace of mind
140cm x 70cm