The Prima Pappa Follow Me high chair is suitable from birth up to three years of age. You can use it as a recliner chair from birth, then turn it into a high chair when your baby starts eating solid food.
When your child is older you can remove the tray and use it as a normal chair, so your little one can sit at table with everyone else and eat on his or her own.
Prima Pappa Follow Me can easily be moved around the house because it is has four wheels and is small & light. The anti-scratch wheels are ideal for hardwood floors.
With its 4 wheels, Prima Pappa Follow Me follows you everywhere!
When not in use, you can fold the highchair to a compact size and store it in a space-saving way. When folded, it is a free standing unit and takes up very little space.
- Suitable From Birth To 3 Years
- Height Can Be Adjusted In 7 Positions; As You Child Grows He Can Eat At The Table Just Like An Adult By Removing The Extractable Tray.
- Five-Position Reclining Backrest (Over 150°).
- 3-Position Adjustable Footrest.
- Padded Anatomic Seat With Height-Adjustable, 5-Point Safety Harness So The High Chair Grows With Your Child.
- The Anatomic Crotch Strap Provides Great Safety Even When Your Child Is Very Small.
- The PVC And Faux Leather Upholstery Is Easily Wiped Clean With A Damp Cloth.
- Double Removable Tray With A Cup Holder/Bottle Holder That Is Dishwasher Safe, To Keep Extra Clean.
- When The Tray Is Not Being Used, It Can Be Attached To The Leg Of The High Chair To Save Space.
- When Folded, It Is Really Compact And Free Standing, Meaning It Takes Up Very Little Room And Is Easy To Store.
- Four Anti-Scratch Wheels With Brake, Ideal For Parquet Flooring.
- Eco Leather Seat Pad.
- Complies With EN 12790_14988. Safety Standards.
- Size when unfolded: W 55 X H 104.5 X D 75.5 cm
- Size when folded: 55 X 95.5 X 30cm
- Weight: 7.6kg