Championing opportunity and a true winning mentality, we are proud to present the revolutionary Oyster3, quite simply one of the ‘best pushchairs we have ever designed!’
The Oyster 3 Luxx is the first ever special edition in the Oyster 3. It was commissioned by the AINR and is exclusive to very select nursery retailers.
The Special Edition Luxx boasts premium “softer” fabrics in comparison to the standard Oyster 3. It also includes a luxury Foot Apron and Luxury Fur Liner which the Standard Editions do not include.
Larger Stroller, smaller fold.
In a world where space saving engineering is key, the Oyster3 may be larger than the Oyster2: it sits higher, has a larger footprint, larger turbine wheels and even takes a 22kg child; But making life easier, the Oyster3 fold is exceptionally compact for it’s size and it folds with the seat unit attached. There is also a retractable carry handle making it easier to handle, whether storing away or on public transport.
This is a stroller that in pushchair mode, will fold with the seat in both the forward and rear-facing positions. Removing and refitting the seat is both easy and ergonomic; simply reach and pull up the strap nestled between the seat and backrest and lift. The seat also has a full ‘lie-flat recline’ (in both positions) making it suitable from birth, a 5-point safety harness with both shoulder pads and a headrest for extra comfort, and an unzip extendable canopy featuring UV 50+ protection, a pull-out sun visor and ventilation net for hot summer days.
The beautifully crafted Oyster3 chassis is available in the popular Oyster Mirror (chrome) and is intricately finished with a handstitched bumper bar and handle, which features a telescopic adjustment design. BabyStyle have integrated an ultra-smooth ride with new larger turbine design wheels housed by ER-foam filled tyres that are both highly durable and puncture-free. Oyster3 also features a softer suspension for multi-terrain outings as well as swivel front wheels, which are lockable via a single switch.
What’s really impressive about Oyster3 is the fact the it grows with the passenger from baby to child; there are two release buttons on the edge of the hood that when pressed simultaneously allows the parent to adjust the height of the canopy and harness without touching the straps.
Weights & Dimensions:
- Age Range: Birth (0+months) up to 22kg.
- Weight: 11.7kg
- Folded: L71 x W37 x H57cm
- Fully Open: L94 x W57 x H102cm
- Suitable from birth to 22kg.
- Multi-position, lie-flat seat which can be rear or forward facing.
- Spacious seat unit.
- 5-point safety harness with padded shoulder pads
- UV 50+ hood with ventilation and pull out sun visor
- Hood & harness height can be adjusted to suit a growing infant.
- Button adjustable calf rest – footwell can be popped outwards for additional comfort.
- Height adjustable handle.
- Pushchair can be folded with seat unit attached in both directions.
- Spacious and ventilated shopping basket.
- Front swivel front wheels with one-click locking mechanism.
- Unique turbine wheel design for a precision finish.
- Foam filled PU tyres & all-round suspension for a smoother all-terrain push.
- Suitable from birth – 6 months approx.
- Rocker base with stabilisers.
- Designed to coordinate with your Oyster 3.
- Comes complete with a comfortable mattress, apron & raincover.
Capsule i-Size Car Seat
Suitable from birth, the Oyster Capsule (i-Size) has an easily adjustable harness and headrest, an integrated sun canopy and features a side-impact defence system for optimum protection in the event of a collision.
The seat also utilises ‘click ‘n’ go technology’ and features intuitive release buttons which allow the Capsule Infant (i-Size) to be interchanged between the Duofix Isofix Base and the stroller – a perfect Travel System.
- Removable head & body hugger (newborn to approx. 3 months)
- Removable newborn wedges
- Press release & a one-pull safety harness
- Shoulder & crotch harness pads
- Harness & headrest adjustment
- Sun canopy for shade
- Removable & washable cover
- Luxurious co-ordinating fabrics
- Fits with seat belt or on Duofix Isofix Base
- Suitable from 40cm to 83cm (birth – 15 months approx.
- Weight capacity – up to 13kgs