- Travel System compatible
- Carrycot compatible
- Height adjustable
- Handle independent rear suspension
- One pedal easy lock brake
- Quick release wheels
- Lockable 360 swivel front wheel
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Lie flat new-born position
- Compact folding design
- Retractable sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Handy storage pockets
- Large shopping pouch
- Easy clean removable seat liner
- 5 point safety harness
- Hinged padded bumper bar
- Pneumatic tyres with 90 degree easy fill valve
- Size open: 61.5 x 97 x 116cm
- Size folded: 61.5 x 42.5 x 94cm (wheels on) 48 x 29 x 86cm (wheels off)
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Maximum load: 22kg
- Age suitability: Newborn to 4 years (approx)
- Handle height: 80cm – 108cm
The new Nipper 360 single V4 is extra nippy thanks to the ultra lightweight chassis, 360° swivel front wheel and rear wheel suspension.
The Nipper’s swivel front wheel is perfect for effortless manoeuvring around town and can then be locked into a forward fixed position. The pedal easy-lock brake and quick-release wheels make stopping and starting super simple.
As with all Out ‘n’ About pushchairs, the Nipper 360 boasts a robust, lightweight aluminium frame with auto-lock, which folds compactly for easy handling and transport. It’s travel system compatible and has a height adjustable handle.
Also included are independent rear suspension and a hinged padded bumper bar, as well as pneumatic tyres with a 90° easy-fill valve. The multi-position reclining seat includes the lie-flat newborn position and the 5-point safety harness ensures peace of mind at all times.
The pushchair also comes with a range of accessories, including an easy-clean removable seat liner, rain cover, handy storage pockets on either side of the canopy, a large shopping pouch and a retractable sun canopy with a clear window, allowing baby to watch the world go by.