The new Nipper Double v5 has technical water resistant fabrics, extendable sun visors and UV visors, improved 5 point safety harness, magnetic peakaboo windows and a new one-hand quick fold mechanism. The v5 Nipper double also comes with a rain cover and removable basket included.
The biggest difference is the GT double has four EVA wheels and can take a car seat, whereas the Nipper Double has three air-filled wheels and can’t take a car-seat. However, we always recommend the Nipper Double over the GT Double, as it has a better push, is more suitable for rough terrain and also allows the freedom to jog.
Our carry cot clicks in and out easily creating a comfortable and safe journey for newborns. However, due to limited head control before the child is 6 months old, it’s important to walk gently and stick to even terrain.
- Our refreshed and upgraded best selling double buggy
- Suitable from newborn to toddler
- Rain cover and removable basket included
- Parent facing carry cot compatible for newborn twins or siblings
- Light, easy to fold and easy to clean
- 12” air filled tyres and suspension for bumpy terrain
- Swivel lock front wheel suitable for rough terrain and jogging
- Should not jog with the baby under 6 months old
- One piece fold for easy boot storage and convenient flight travel
- Comes complete with a bumper bar and seat liner