The Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 can be used from birth up to approximately 15 months. It rotates super-smoothly and easily on the FamilyFix 360 base and can be turned around using only one hand. The easy-in harness makes getting your baby in and out quickly and hassle-free, and the super-comfy Baby-hugg inlay keeps your little one snug at all times.
To ensure your baby’s safety and comfort, the Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate your baby’s temperature and G-CELL Side Impact Technology keeps your baby protected from the forces of a side-on collision. The ergonomic carrying handle makes it easy for you to carry your baby wherever you go. So right from day one, the Pebble 360 provides you and your baby with the maximum comfort, i-Size safety and convenience.
With the Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 you buy an unique 360° rotating baby car seat offering maximum comfort, convenience & safety, from day one. It perfectly fits the FamilyFix 360 base, which is equipped with ISOFIX anchorages and a support leg to provide the safest, easiest and quickest way of installing your car seat.
- Compatible with the FamilyFix 360 base along with a large range of pushchairs from brands, including iCandy, Silver Cross, Egg2, Oyster3, Bugaboo, Mamas & Papas, Joolz, Babyzen with adapters (sold separately)
- Side impact technology for maximum protection
- ClimaFlow technology for the perfect body temperature regulation
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.