The Kinderkraft Safety-Fix provides a safe and comfortable ride for children weighing from 9 to 36 kg in the forward-facing direction. Its lightweight and durable frame is equipped with Isofix connectors and the upper securing strap (Top Tether), it offers reliable and steady installation. The seat features smoothly adjustable backrest, heardest with 10 height levels and 5-point safety belt soft shoulder pads with anti-slip coating.
Safety-Fix is lined with nice in touch covers, which can be easily removed and cleaned in the washing machine. The seat has passed crash test performed at the Automotive Industry Institute (PIMOT) and approved in accordance with the European safety regulation ECE R 44/04.
- Suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg (ECE group I/II/III)
- Forward-facing direction of use
- Lightweight and durable frame
- Installation via ISOFIX + Top Tether technology
- Adjustable headrest – 10-levels
- Smooth adjustment of the backrest angle
- Soft padded 5-point belts with anti-slip coating
- Nice in touch, removable and washable seat covers
- Crash test performed at the Automotive Industry Institute (PIMOT)
- Approved in accordance with the European safety regulation ECE R 44/04