The Kinderkraft Enock Highchair provides super comfortable sitting spot for toddlers from 6 months to 36 month and then for older children from up to approx. 10 years old. This 3-in-1 Scandinavian style highchair is made of elegant beech wood pieces with powder coated metal elements. This furniture can be comfortably used as a mealtime highchair in the kitchen and dining room or as desk chair in your child nursery thanks to its adjustable construction with 5 height positions of the seat and 4-positions of the footrest.
The Enock incorporates durable yet lightweight construction with wide seat with ergonomic contoured and adjustable backrest, 3-point adjustable safety harness, removable bumper bar and food tray. The chair is easy to assemble and maintain thanks to wipe clean design.
- Adjustable seat – ENOCK can be adjusted to the age and height of the child. It’ll even work for an older child up to 35 kg
- Safety harne – The three-point safety harness for young children is adjustable – you can easily adapt the length to your child’s height. It’s also easy to remove later on.
- Wide seat and contoured backrest – The wide, deep seat is extremely comfortable – your toddler will love sitting in it, irrespective of the position of the chair. The contoured backrest will make sure your child sits in comfort, both when eating and at their desk.
- Removable tray – The tray can be easily remove and cleaned. All you need to do is wipe the surface with a damp cloth, then dry.
- Adjustable footrest – The high chair for younger children has three footrest levels. In ENOCK in the version for older children, the footrest can be adjusted to four positions, or completely removed.
- Lightweight and handy – The multifunctional ENOCK high chair weighs only six kilograms. You can easily move it from the kitchen to the living room, dining room or out to the terrace. It’ll look great in any interior.
- Dimensions: L49 x W49.5 x H79 cm
- Seat dimensions: W41 x D23.5 cm
- Weight: 6.4 kg