- Group 0+/1/2 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 25kg/7 years
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Baby Armour steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact, extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child’s must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle’s 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Meet stages™ fx. A brilliant companion born to grow from rearward to forward-facing. Versatility including group 1 forward facing ISOFIX install makes every adventure effortless.
Easy installation with ISOFIX and top tether when using in forward facing group 1 mode
As a high back booster in Group 2, you use the vehicle seat belt to secure your child and can still use the vehicle’s ISOFIX points to keep it in place if you wish. Rather than having to completely remove the five-point harness, you only need to tuck it away into the seat behind the covers. Great that it can’t be misplaced!
The stages fx keeps your child really comfortable with the deep sides and plenty of cushioning. It also features four recline positions forward facing and two for rear-facing. It’s easy to adjust to one of these positions when forward facing with the button under the front of the seat. A newborn insert with a wedge is included for when using the seat from birth to around 6 months old to offer extra support. The two-piece insert can continue to be used whilst rearwards facing for as long as support is required.
- Product Weight: 13.92kg
- Product Dimensions: L55 X W50 X H62-77cm
- Product Usage: Group 0+/1/2, 0-25kg; approx. 0-7 years old
Newbie And Me Baby Store Car Seat Fitting Service
When you buy your car seat through Newbie and Me instore or online we offer a completely free car seat fitting service at our stores in Telford, Crewe & Leeds.
Click here to find out more and book an appointment.
Terms and conditions apply.