The Solution Z i-Fix comes complete with a reclining headrest that adjusts to 3 positions to prevent your little one’s head tipping forward and ensure it maintains the safest possible position. In the event of side-impact collision, the sensitive head and neck are protected thanks to the head and side protectors and the headrest allows your child to sleep comfortably.
Catering for your growing child, the Solution Z i-Fix provides head and shoulder protectors that adjust with only one hand to 12 positions in height with automatic width adjustment. The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P) in conjunction with the energy absorbing shell reduces the force of a side impact collision by approximately 25%, providing additional safety for your child.
The Solution Z i-Fix boasts ISOFIX Connect to guarantee simple installation and increased stability. The seat’s connectors effortlessly click into the vehicle’s ISOFIX points or can be folded away for use in vehicles with no ISOFIX points.
- UN R129/03 safety standard certified with additional side impact testing
- Suitable from 3 to 12 years (approx.)
- 3 position reclining headrest
- One-hand automatic height and width adjustment (12 positions)
- Optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus)
- Energy-absorbing shell
- Air ventilation system
- ISOFIX Connect System
- CYBEX Safety Pads
- Reclining backrest
- 2 fabrics – soft on the inside of the seat and resilient two-tone twill effect around the shell
Newbie And Me Baby Store Car Seat Fitting Service
When you buy your car seat through Newbie and Me instore or online we offer a completely free car seat fitting service at our stores in Telford, Crewe & Leeds.
Click here to find out more and book an appointment.
Terms and conditions apply.