Once upon a time, Paloma Faith – artist, style icon and mother – was adrift in a world of prams that did not suit her personality.
“I felt like I had to become someone else to be a good mother”, she recalls.
Then she met Cosatto, the brand on a mission to save the world from boring baby stuff. The rest is history.
Together, Paloma Faith and Cosatto have unleashed wild prams that are pure Paloma and pure celebration, reflecting her quirky style and warrior nature.
Join the revolution.
Features and Benefits
• Suitable from birth.
• Forward-facing pushchair with newborn recline.
• Pushchair seat suitable from birth to max weight of 25kg. Lets your toddler use it for even longer.
• Lightweight 6.8kg sturdy aluminium frame. Easy to manoeuvre.
• Simple, smooth concertina one-hand compact fold with auto lock for quick easy storage.
• Easy one side foot brake.
• Luxury tailored fabric.
• Exquisite detailing, heat-branded leatherette, contrast curved seams. Hidden features such as pockets and baby-pleasing patterns.
• Lockable swivel front wheels for quick manoeuvres.
• Roomy seat for extra comfort.
• Easy-drive thick handle covered in leatherette.
• Fold-out basket for all that extra stuff you need.
• Front and rear suspension for a smooth ride.
• Quick-release 5 point safety harness.
• UPF100+ double-length sunvisor hood for ultimate shading, with our famous baby-pleasing patterns.
• Substantial footplate for tappy, happy feet.
• Viewing window in hood.
• ‘Twin hood’ style coverage when stroller hood extended.
• Adjustable calf support for little legs.
• The original Cosatto coordinating raincover.
• Cushioned premium chest pads and tummy pad for a snug passenger.
• Comes with industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested above and beyond European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.