Extended Rear Facing. The All in All+ is Extended Rear Facing (ERF). It’s scientifically proven to be safer to travel rearward for as long as possible. All in All+ ERF mode is suitable up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old).
Suitable for all Stages. The All in All + means you won’t need to consider any other car seat for your child’s entire car seat journey. All in All+ takes them all the way up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old).
- Group 0/0+/1/2/3 car seat.
- Suitable from birth up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old.)
- Extended rearward-facing 0-18kg (approx. 4 years old)
- Forward-facing 9-36kg (approx. 12 years old)
- Complies with R44/04
- Evolves with your child. Adjustable multi position shoulder and headrest heights for the perfect fit.
- When you are stationary you can rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels, built to absorb forces.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (Group 1 only).
- 5 position seat recline for comfort. (4 position recline in Group 1 forward facing mode only)
- Quick release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the body.
- Padded removable seat liner & newborn seat insert.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods. You’ll thank us.
- Industry leading free 4 year guarantee.
Semi-universal. The All in All + is suitable for a wide variety of cars both rearward-facing up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old) and forward-facing up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old). The All in All + can fit in most cars whether they have ISOFIX points or not. ISOFIT is available for group 2 and 3 (15 – 36kg).
Extra Security. All in All+ comes with a flip-out side-impact protection system and the exclusive Cosatto 5 point plus Anti-Escape system. Plus, even more padding – all bringing added in-car safety.
Comfy and Easy. An easily adjustable harness improves the comfort and ease of your All in All + experience. The All in All+ has you covered.
Rearward – Group 0+ – Belted & support-leg – Semi-universal
Rearward – Group 0+/1 – ISOFIX & support-leg – Semi-universal
Forward – Group 1 – ISOFIX, Belted & support-leg – Semi-universal
Forward – Group 2/3 –Belted – Universal
Forward – Group 2/3 – ISOFIT– Semi-universal
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker
Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.