All in All Rotate 5 Reasons to Buy
- Extended Rear Facing. The All in All Rotate is ISOFIX from 0+ and includes Extended Rear Facing (ERF). Scientifically proven it’s safer to travel rearward for longer, our All in All Rotate ERF mode is suitable up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old) for excellent value and safety.
- Easy Access Rotation. All in All Rotate can be rotated to side-facing for easy access from a car door with the simple push of a button. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness. All in All Rotate locks easily into the position you need.
- Multi-Fit. The All in All Rotate is suitable for a wide variety of cars whether they have ISOFIX anchorage points or not. Rearward facing up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old) and forward-facing up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old). Suitable when belted in all modes (0+/1/2/3), ISOFIX mode for group 0/1 & ISOFIT for group 2/3.
- Extra Security. With exclusive 5 point plus Anti-Escape system and an adjustable flip-out side impact protection system, plus even more padding, All in All brings added in-car safety.
- Comfy and Easy. An easily adjustable harness and recline lock indicator are just two new features we’ve added to improve the comfort and ease of your All in All Rotate experience. The seat can be rotated to side facing for easy access from a car door. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or doing up the harness. All in All Rotate then locks into position either forward or rear facing when you’re on the move. Plus, with one hand easy-adjust, even more recline options and a smaller design for easier transportation, All in All Rotate has you covered.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat.
- Suitable from birth up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old.)
- Extended rearward-facing 0-18kg (approx. 4 years old)
- Forward-facing 9-36kg (approx. 12 years old)
- Universal belted-only fitting for Group 0+/1/2/3 modes.
- Universal ISOFIX in Group 0+/1
- Beyond that ISOFIT group 2/3. (15-36kg)
- Complies with R44.04
- Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 36kg. (0 – 12 years approx.)
- Evolves with your child. Adjustable multi position shoulder and headrest heights for the perfect fit.
- When you are stationary you can rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels, built to absorb forces.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (Group 1 only).
- 5 position seat recline for comfort.
- Quick release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the body.
- Padded removable seat liner & newborn seat insert.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods. You’ll thank us.
- Industry leading free 4 year guarantee.
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker
Try to keep journeys for newborn babies up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat