Bebecar Stylo Class+ Combination Pram – The majestic Stylo Class+ is most definitely built for walking.
With its large 14,2 inch (36 cm) diameter wheels and sprung suspension it is borne of an era when elegance mattered.
However, the Stylo Class+ also has a very modern twist; the front wheels can be set to steer by means of a foot pedal, for greater maneuverability and the multi-position adjustable handle can be set to a height comfort for most.
The wheels are easily removed, reducing the size of the chassis when folded, to a more convenient and compact size.
Designed using high quality leatherette, the beautiful “Specials” range incorporates quilted and plain details to give it the distinctive and luxurious look that this range is best known for.
- Suitable for Group 0+ – From birth to 13kg. (9-12 months approx.)
- Side impact protection in the head and hip areas for improved resistance and maximum safety in case of lateral impact
- One-pull easy adjust safety harness
- Soft padded chest and buckle pads ensure that baby remains comfortable when the harness is tightened
- Luxurious padding on the seat to provide extra comfort for baby
- Fabric can be removed for washing
- Adjustable and detachable hood with mesh window for better ventilation
- Includes a head and seat cushion for use with your newborn giving additional support and comfort (can be removed as your baby grows to give more space when required)
- Carrying handle makes transporting baby a cinch. To allow easy access to baby, the handle can be folded forward or backward
- When positioned in a vehicle, the car seat is rear facing with the handle placed against the back of the seat which gives additional stability for travelling
- The seat belt goes under the lower part of the car seat to secure it in the vehicle, meaning baby can be easily accessed at all times.
- The Easi Maxi ElxE car seat fits on the pushchairs chassis using the Easylock system meaning that there is no need for additional adaptors. Simply squeeze the button on the back of the seat and lift to remove from the chassis.