From birth, equip your BABYZEN YOYO2 with the lie-flat, parent facing 0+ newborn pack to keep your baby safe and sound. The 0+ newborn pack has been designed to give your baby maximum comfort, thanks to its soft nest pad and head support. During the colder weather, your baby will stay warm under the wonderfully cosy and soft to the touch removable white sherpa fleece foot cover.
The YOYO2 0+ newborn version folds and unfolds with one hand, in a blink of an eye, and can be folded in one piece and taken on board a plane as hand luggage or will easily fit in a boot of the smallest car, all thanks to its compact size.
The stroller grows with your child, using the same frame, in less than 15 minutes, you can switch your YOYO0+ newborn pack to the 6+ colour pack to transform the parent-facing pushchair into a forward facing stroller that will take your child from 6 months up to 4 years of age.
YOYO2 now has a coordinating car seat (sold separately) – the YOYO car seat by BeSafe – which comes with adaptors, so you can connect it to the stroller frame in just two clicks without removing any of the fabrics.
0+ newborn nest fabrics with canopy, nest pad, foot cover,
head support, canopy wire 0+, and user guide
• Lie-flat, parent-facing nest
• Suitable from birth up to 9Kg
• Nest size: 75cm x 44cm
• Soft, comfortable lie-flat mattress (20 mm thickness)
• Head support in matching colour to the nest pad
• Adjustable 5-point harness
• Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection
• Exclusive pop-up canopy with 2 positions
• Easily removable and washable at 30°C
• The stroller folds with the 0+ newborn pack attached
• When folded, YOYO2 is below the recommended IATA- approved carry-on baggage size*
• YOYO car seat by BeSafe can be used without removing the
YOYO 0+ newborn pack from the frame
• 2 Year manufacturer’s warranty
• Available in 9 BABYZEN colours
SIZE + FIT
- Measurements: 75 x 44cm
- Suitable from birth up to 9kg
LOOK AFTER ME
- Easily removable + washable fabrics at 30c
*Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are travelling in + even the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling