It’s time to get ready for the summer with our Stroller Guide
To make your life easy, we’ve shortlisted a range of strollers for 2021 for you to consider. We’ve selected only a handful which we believe will cater to everybody.
1. Silver Cross Clic This brand-new stroller from Silver Cross is lightweight and compact, with a fancy one-handed fold. We’ll be able to store the Clic in the boot with ease, or even in the footwell.
2. Cosatto Woosh 2 Available with a range of different patterns and colours, the Woosh 2 is the most entertaining stroller out there and offers a fantastic push with a compact and easy fold.
3. Silver Cross Pop The classic Pop returns in 2021 with probably the best push on a stroller. It also has an easy to fold mechanism operated by your foot. However, this has an umbrella fold, not a compact fold.
4. Babyzen YOYO As you know we’ve always loved the YOYO! Available with a range of different fabric colours and a unique one-handed fold, the YOYO is one of the most sort-after strollers at Newbie & Me.
5. Joolz Aer Another one of our favourites and now available with the Carrycot. Both the Seat Unit and Carrycot fold on the frame, with an easy one-handed fold. It’s also lightweight and compact.
6. CYBEX Eezy S Twist Lastly is the Eezy S Twist from CYBEX which is the only stroller that can be both parent and world facing. The seat unit is unique and spins on the frame, and also has a compact fold on the frame.